Founded in 1937 by the Serni’s Family, L’Antico Frantoio di Segalari is located between the hills of Castagneto Carducci, it is surrounded by the Tuscan landscape, and is very close to the old village and only a few kilometers from the Bolgheri Castle. Since the beginning, the company has been ruled by the Serni’s family following with diligence and passion the local Tuscanian traditions. The company even now is run by the Serni’s family starting off with the founder Attilio Serni continuing with his son Fabrizio and his nephew Marco. The family nowadays own over 5000 olive trees scattered over the Tuscany’s hills, geographically ideal for their growth. Maintaining our ancient tradition, every we advance our technologies in order to have a better quality of oil,
processing our olive oil with some of the most advanced machinery kept in the site producing a really high quality of extra virgin olive oil.